Sponsor's Link

PAGES

June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson RIP - HIs Music and Greatness will always be Remembered

I woke up today with a shocking news on CNN... One of my favorite Pop artist, Michael Jackson, at 50, died of cardiac arrest. An Icon that has changed the way we appreciate music. The guy who made a great name for himself. The KING OF POP and has a major influence over the younger generations. May your soul rest in peace. I love you Michael! (sob) Thank you for the music.

 Michael left us all an inheritance so great that all of us don't have to fight over it.... He made those songs for all of us to hear.... his music will live on. I even taught my nephew one of the song Michael sang when he was on Jackson 5.  I love you MJ!

Condolence to Michael Jackson's family!






No comments: