Sponsor's Link

PAGES

September 24, 2010

The very first 3D Newspaper is OUT!


How cool is that?
Hmm..I don't know about you but for me its oh soooo cool! We decided to keep it back inside the plastic, who knows it may be worth a fortune in another 10 or 20 years.The first 3D newspaper in the Philippines, Or Manila Bulletin's first edition of a 3D newspaper..something like that....

When I saw it at the top of our dining table, I grabbed it and got curious, then after learning what it was....I quickly tried the 3D eye glasses on (well this one is just made of paper) that came with the newspaper. Excited enough that I showed it to every single person in the house. And just like me they said "ang galing!" ...indeed awesome! The blurred photos came alive, just like that. Not the end of it because I'll show it to K later.I hope you guys got your copy of Manila Bulletin today. If you haven't its worth buying.

Have a nice day!

No comments: