Sponsor's Link

PAGES

April 28, 2012

Cheap way to get a tan and have fun in the Sun

Today is a great day to have fun! I don't have much money to spare for a long trip just to get some tan. I made a promise to the kids (nephew and nieces) and being an Aunt I'm not the type who enjoyed giving them disappointments. So I decided to push through with my plan the practical way!

How much fun will my 500.00 pesos be able to buy? Not much.... But it's up to me and my sister to do something for the kids .

I checked the fridge... Ideas started flowing....

I made pancit bihon , lumpiang shanghai, indian mango slices with bagoong. Bought bread, coke and took out some chips in our grocery cabinet.
Packed our swimsuits, towels,toiletries, cameras and went to the Village pool! Paid 60.00 per head and we are 7. That's 420.00! How's that for fun? Actually the fun part for me were the photo sessions! It was hard getting them off the water! Plus it was just me and my angels today at the pool. That made it feel exclusively ours for today! Here's my 500.00 worth of fun but felt like several thousand for the kids .








No comments: