Sponsor's Link

PAGES

June 4, 2012

First Day of School

I can't believe I overslept for one hour at the first day of school. Of all days! I forgot to sound my alarm(an excuse lol). Fortunately, my nephew has to be in school before 10:00 am so I had couple more hours to prepare... Breakfast and packed lunch. For 4 adults and 2 kids including my son. After all the rush, I offered to bring my nephew to school since Mom has to be in the store before 10.





My nephew was excited and I felt it. We arrived at the school 15 minutes before the gate opened. So we waited.



Finally the gate had opened, and everyone excitedly went inside. Check out the photos I took!












We went up to 4th floor at the left side of the building and brought him to his room.


 He belongs to section 8. Then I left.














This is a beautiful day! Wishing all students to have a fabulous first day in school!!

No comments: