Sponsor's Link

PAGES

July 7, 2012

REVIEW: ANEW Revitalizing Day Cream

It's been a while since I last used creams on my face. I have a very sensitive skin and got turned off by almost all beauty products out there. But this one is a great product that actually makes your skin soft and visible result is seen in just 3 weeks . I put it after I used other stuff which I'll review too in the next few days or just when time permits.

Like any products I've tried I always do a skin allergy test first. I try putting on the skin just below the earlobe and wait for 24 hours to see if my sensitive skin would react differently to it. If it does I would totally stop right there .

This Anew revitalizing day cream is the
4th step in my beauty regimen. I have 5 steps to follow regularly. But sometimes it's only 4. So after this step I let it sit for 30 minutes then I put make up. But on normal days it is the only thing that touches my face the whole day. I use it once daily. The cream is rich and easy to glide without the sticky feel and it has SPF25 which is why I gave it a 5 stars! It moisturizes and protect my face. I been using the product for nearly a month now and it doesn't cause breakouts. I love it!

Price: Fair
Packaging: classy
Texture and feel: I love the smoothness it brings to my face
Result: smooth, bright and revitalized skin!
Recommendation: try it and see the result to your skin!







No comments: