Sponsor's Link

PAGES

August 20, 2014

I kinda like my life now

Why I said so? What kind of life I had before? What makes life now so special?

Prior to year 2010, it was just about juggling work from home...stuff that a wife, a mother and a thriving business woman does.  I manage the house, take care of son, my husband,my business ( food business). Once in a while I had to mind my parents and siblings and their children. 

From 2007- present, My favorite source of entertainment and learning has always been "the net" .  From it I learned to create pages, and socialize via Multiply, Yahoo 360, Blogspot, Friendster and I took the opportunity to do online business. I made lots of "friends" locally and abroad. Im like a social butterfly. I read thousands of post from these friends and learned from them. We designed our own pages. Its from Multiply and Blogger that I learned to tweak CSS. There's some sort of happiness I felt there. 
I stopped. Just like that. I go back when I am not busy with more important matters called "Real Life". 

I don't go out with friends like I used to when I was single. In between those years I missed them. I missed my old life. The young, vibrant, strong willed self. 

I started to get back to an old business- supplying corporate and promotional items after my RTW business didnt do well.  I learned about this way back 2000. My ex live- in partner  for 17 years from 1997 and now officially my wedded husband (5 months since Dec. 30th, 2015)  opened the said business and I learned from it. But since I do not have  the full knowledge and training to do sales, i get frustrated easily before. My experiences is my sole teacher. I supply Corporate gifts and promotional Items to small and large companies and organizations. Of course my hubby teaches me as well. But I guess my heart just wasnt there yet.

 I learned to design, photoshop, layout, and had to learn by myself by researching on line. Since I got so into it, and loved every minute of it, learning isn't that hard. I discovered myself once more. I thought my life belongs to the stage, the lights, the loud instruments and will only hear my singing voice... A life long forgotten. I was wrong. 

So while I do my business I felt it was time to spread my wings.... And learn how to fly.
 I couldn't pass the opportunity of joining an organization that aims to End Polio, like totally! 
An organization most people have the notion of "for the Rich, the retired, the old " ... 
Some thought It was service and surveillance since my hubby is the first one to join. Will tell you more about it real soon. . . 

No comments: