Sponsor's Link

PAGES

September 27, 2008

SNAKE AROUND ME



This is the first time I ever let a snake be real close like this to me... (i was too scared) but I decided to give it a try just to test my limits... the trainer or handler assured me twas safe...so I did anyway. I was screamin... and couldnt last three minutes...just enough time to take a pic... its a total weird feeling cuz i can feel his body crunching as it moves....they told me to touch the head and it faced me ...i saw his tongue and i was really scared.... i know im blushing bigtime and my stomach felt sick... but its worth a try.... at least i know how it felt.... 

I think Snakes are a very pitiful creatures of all... they don't have feet and arms just like other creatures. They cant run when there's a sight of danger...but crawl on their way to escape....Isn't that hard to do?
Come to think of it, people who are called a "SNAKE" wouldn't be called " it" for no reason.... those who have the SNAKE characteristics do much like what a snake does... crawl up, sneak up,etc... always discreet, but no one can hide things for too long.... Have u seen a SNAKE caught in the act?.....Go figure!


No comments: