Sponsor's Link

PAGES

September 25, 2008

MILK SCARE IN RP

I'm sure everybody heard the news about MELAMINE on candies and milk products from China, or any kinds of food made out of dairy and milk products. Here In my country , I'm just so glad our government acted on it at once.

BFAD ordered a ban for importing milk products from China. But you know how stubborn some people are. I'm sure there will be some who would still sneak and sell those to uninformed public...esp the poor who doesn't have access to information like me.

I'm just a little sad because I think our government agency who are in-charge of screening or testing products being imported should do their job before those products set foot in my country.
Same goes to Chinese Government, I hope they would be more careful in allowing products that will be exported to other countries to preserve good relationship!

YES... you heard me... I think they should have done this "before" not "after" those products were even shipped here. Imagine how much money invested on those? and now everything is put on hold unless all these testings are made and done with.

Its just  so upsetting , because the people ( which in this case Philippine government) were supposed to protect the interest of the buying public, what were they doing with those taxes paid to them?  Hmmm, sitting, sleeping and gossiping in their office?possible isn't it?

Isn't it disgusting to know that "SOME" of these Chinese Manufacturer continued producing products like these...putting ingredients that can cause damage to health, they aren't even thinking of how it will affect their costumer/consumer... Is this  the same reason why their labor is cheap? Is it because they don't pay for design royalty that's why everything is imitation of what is now POPULAR in the market?  and now the MILK SCARE which killed 4 of their own people and 50,000 more who had been reported ill.... and most were babies... those poor children! ( I only aid SOME and not EVERYONE ...) If u think its you I'm talking about then maybe its YOU!Shouldn't you at least do something about it and think of other people's welfare and not just your earnings here?

 If I were the president of my country I'll ban the  Chinese Manufacturer and Supplier that engaged in trading good as JUNK products here in my country. We are not pigs to eat your dirt. We are humans too... just like you.
 


... that's my two cent worth... let's hear yours...

REMINDER:

CHEAPER IS GOOD ONLY IF THE QUALITY STILL REMAINS!

TEXT JOKE/MESSAGE I GOT TODAY FROM A FRIEND:

Breaking News:
Philippines Health Authority Warning: All men are advised not to suck China girl's breasts as the milk may contain melamine!"

GOD made Heaven and Earth and all creatures and things that surrounds it.. but everything else...MADE IN CHINA :(

No comments: