Sponsor's Link

PAGES

May 24, 2008

My Condolences....

.........To those families grieving In China and Myanmar...my condolences.... Believe me, these were devastating to know.

Whom doesnt know about this tragedy?

Tragedy after tragedy in just a snap of a finger...my heart is crying, and I couldn't watch it... i couldnt even look at them on tv... its beyond imaginable!

Natural Disaster that killed more than 40 thousand people (Myanmar and 51 thousand and counting in China).... if my figure is right... I can imagine how many children were included... those helpless kids .... why did all these happen?


Is this some kind of a curse? karma? or the effect of neglect to our nature.....
More likely!And if we continue neglecting our responsibility to Mother Earth, not just calamities like these are going to kill our children... and who can protect them?

 Excuses excuses! Everything in this world is link to each other... cause and effect.... nobody to blame but ourselves... and lets not start pointing fingers! Lets just do what we can to help... REACT positively... I know some of you are living a life that feels like no meaning at all...here is your chance to put meaning back into your life... stop doubting... REACT and see what it leads to... our lack of sensitivity is the PROBLEM itself. Make a difference!


The same reason why we are all here... to love one another, to care for each other, not to trample nor to outsmart...but to HELP.


So many people are asking for HELP because they just dont have means...they just cant do it alone... and yet it only pass through deaf ears...


If anyone of u who has means... Dont hesitate to donate. And to those who only have enough to feed their families ...your PRAYER is more than enough. And just do whatever you can to recycle and not contribute with the EARTH's destruction.




To the people of CHINA and MYANMAR....May God give u hope...in the midst of all these. I know how it feels... believe me I know.

And to u who doesnt know, who doesnt care...may these tragedy never happen to u!

No comments: