Sponsor's Link

PAGES

May 13, 2008

Double Celebration- Son's Birthday and Mother's Day

Food/gifts/guest







Here are the pics that I promised to post...



May 11th, marked my son's 11th birthday and 11 years of love and pain we shared together. But this year its kinda unique coz on his birthday was also a date where MOM's like me were being recognized for our hardwork and job well done in taking care of the family and their welfare. Not only that... as a daughter I was able to put emphasize on showing my MOM how grateful I am to her too... Id like to share with all these pics I took during the said occasion.



Seeing my son happy on his special day is more than a gift anyone can give me... and because I knew he was so happy... that alone made this Mother's day celebration a Happy one for me!





No comments: