Sponsor's Link

PAGES

May 1, 2008

Bataan Trip....

Foggy and green... this is what u can see at the shrine




Mt. Samat, Bataan



Raven Resort

LOBBY ROOM


POOL AREA





No i didnt go there personally but seeing all these pics felt like I was there too. Soon i wanted to see this particular place. Y?


My family happen to live here back when I was still a small girl( my mom and dad used to tell us stories of how our life was ) . My father used to work in the now Mothballed Bataan Nuclear Powerplant and he has to bring us all there...it was just me, my brother jeriko, my mom and dad~ my other two siblings wasnt born yet then ...we used to play in the beach and we had native friends who trade a newly hunted animals for a canned sardines...lolz! And we had lots of sardines with us..
.... this is my main reason why i wanted to see this place again.... especially the water... I knew and can still recall that we live near the water... its still vivid in my memories how the water reached my feet ...and it was sunset....

The resort you see in the pics above is called Raven Resort ... u can find it in Abucay, Bataan. Tho the place is far from the city and yet it was jam packed with travellers . But located in the superhghway so its still accesible.

A friend of mine said some bad and good things about the resort... that it has a weak water supply, the rooms are fairly clean but one of the comfort room that our family friends stayed at she complained has lizard poo..eiwz...lolz! Im not trying to be mean okay... just telling what i heard... i mean if ur the person who wanted to spend money on something would u not want to at least enjoy it? So I say this is Not good for people who are accustomed to staying in a five star hotel when travelling. The aircon? they are kind enough to uninstall it to replace with a better one twice...cuz its not functioning well... too bad their stay isnt much for them to know why the place is frequented by many people... is it because they dont have much choice?lolz! Well I hope not...

No comments: