Sponsor's Link

PAGES

April 25, 2008

I didnt get enough Sleep last night...

Its so humid and HOT....sure an effect of GLOBAL WARMING... imagine all my windows are open...i wasnt worried about mosquitoe bites cuz my windows are screened. My son was with me in bed, i watched tv, tossed and turned, i am tempted to open the aircon...but i declined...its not an energy saving type...lolz! Wearing my most comfy clothes at nite...i made myself some MILO drink which actually helps me relax. I was dead tired last night but couldnt sleep at all... its like the opposite of what people expect when u are tired u shouldnt have a hard time sleeping right?? Finally around 2 i guess I made it.... and woke up around 9 am...yikes!Kutz was out of bed... i was all alone...

anyway my day today is pretty ok... chatted with some of my closest friends... oh yeah it rained a while back... bad for my business cuz I serve cold snax... yay!

TODAY'S REMINDER
i told u to not forget to close the tv when u are off to bed...

No comments: