Sponsor's Link

PAGES

May 22, 2010

Happy 30th Anniversary PACMAN

PACMAN the boxer?

Im not talking about Manny Pacquiao here, but the real PACMAN. I was so amazed when the browser I used for the moment (which is Google Chrome) let me have a taste of that game again by means of that Google Doodle thing. If you wanna ask me about my score- 770! And its game over!

 I still get that "too excited to figure out where to go" feeling when I play, well, most games I played give me that kind of high.Hehehe.... 
The Google Doodle has PACMAN running on its custom built maze, which has the word GOOGLE on their main design.In case a pop up like that opened up on your browser, by all means play it! It's fun, while it last. Hahaha.

 Anyway, all I want to say is that It brings back memories of those arcade games I played during my younger years. 

I know they have PACMAN for gameboy advance, the plug and play TV Video Game System, and also on Nintendo Wii, or Playstation 2,  but the thing is, I don't get to play the game anymore, not in a long time ... 

By the way, for those who doesn't know what was the original name of PACMAN, History says that it was PUCK MAN. Since its first release it was a big hit! The simplicity of the game and their cute characters attracted so many fans. It was a worldwide hit. Every year from 1980 onwards, they built different versions and upgrades on the game. All of it was loved then and now. And then there were all kinds of PACMAN memorabilia, PacMan T-shirt, hats, belts, boxer shorts, laptop skin sticker, bags and lots more. I wish I had collected them all.The rest of PACMAN's history can be found HERE.

Again Happy 30th Anniversary PACMAN!!! May you have more years to share with us!

No comments: