Sponsor's Link

PAGES

May 10, 2010

I went out to VOTE

I woke up very early today. Too excited to vote, I guess. While I was in the polling area, i discreetly took some photos. Not minding the people ahead of me or even the people at the back of my line. I wanted to have something to remind me of this particular event.


I took notice too the things going on around me while I was there. There were lines for those wanting to find out what their precinct number they belong to. I already know what mine was because I inquired yesterday.







Another line for "verification", and the line where you get to have your ballot,but COMELEC REPRESENTATIVE/TEACHERS will first ask you to put your signature, give you your ballot and finally you can go inside to vote...

After choosing the candidate I went straight to the machine to surrender my ballot...it scanned the paper then waited a few seconds and the machine congratulated me and confirmed that my votes were successfully been counted. I surrendered the marker that used to shade my chosen candidate, and they asked me to put a thumb mark using my right thumb and then they drop an indelible ink on my right forefinger...







What's next? I will go out there in a while to check what's going on.... Voting doesn't end there.... My camera is ready for some action.

No comments: