Sponsor's Link

PAGES

May 15, 2012

Emptiness

I wonder why I could dance in the rain over and over again, and not feel any joy in doing so...

I could sing all those soulful songs and would not be moved with each word...

I could write so many poems and can even touch the toughest hearts when they read 'em and still I would manage to keep myself at a distance like a shadow that fades....

When all these sweet things pouring in on you, people expected you to reciprocate...fall in love... care more... make you stay.... but what it brings was just an emptiness to my heart.

In what world such emotions like this could exist ? Numbing, bitterness, painfully suffocating... 
Love could have flourished beautifully... Maybe it did... once upon a time.... when all the beauty of the word LOVE brought nothing but joy and gladness inside... as it fades away.... it leaves a lingering trail.

Can nothing really satisfy this hunger creeping into me?  Why the pursuit seemed endless ... It's indeed futile.....

Be still you say? But being still couldn't satisfy at all. Its a temporary relief. Please don't get this all wrong. It's just that the empty spaces in me....is still EMPTY. I need answers... I need fulfillment.

No comments: