Sponsor's Link

PAGES

May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I didn't get a self made card from him today.... But He woke me up with a kiss on my right cheek. And he greeted me so sweetly. That's my boy I'm talking about. I am so blessed. He isn't shy to show me love ... I guess my being sweet and demanding all the time paid off. I raised a thoughtful and loving son .... I wish he won't change.


Kids are the most easy to give affection to... They reciprocate and can be taught easily. If your kid didnt grew up this way I think you aren't teaching them effectively. Don't despair. Just show them love... Make them say the "I love you" words often, the younger they start the better. Say it to them even in front of their friends... And make them respond to you,So they'll learn it is okay to express love even when other people are looking. Love isn't meant to be shared only privately ... That's what I believed in.

In celebration of Mother's day i got plenty of greetings from friends all over the world . It felt so nice . We Mother's alike shared and paid tribute to each other .

We use to say being a mother is a thankless job .... that's why they created Mother's Day. It's for you to start thanking your mother... And do it everyday... So it would be Mother's day for her everyday! Now you know... Hehehe

To all Mom's out there... Enjoy the love!
To my wonderful and kind hearted Mama... I love you so much ...Happy Mother's Day .














No comments: